By. Rev. Kwabena Dautey Akufo
Available now at
- You utter mysteries to God when you pray in tongues. In this book, you will learn the importance of promoting and practicing Holy Spirit Baptism and Speaking in Tongues so as to become spiritually powerful and fiery for revival in your church.
- You will learn how speaking in tongues in the Old Testament, New Testament, and Church history from the second century through to the twentieth century spurred Christian advance.
- You will gain understanding in many aspects of tongues: public tongues, private tongues, prophecy tongues, prayer tongues, encrypted tongues, counterfeit tongues, and the concept and peril of evil spirit baptism.
- You will improve your spiritual life and set out on a path of empowered service to God!
- “An EXCELLENT book from every possible angle - content, production, and intent.”
Apostle Ernest H. Williams, Apostolic Church School of Ministry, Univ. of Wales. Past President of Apostolic Church
- “Of the recent books that I have read on the subject of pneumapraxis and the Gifts of the Spirit, and I have read many, this has been one of the most accurate and practical. Akufo's description of 'grudge meters' 'heart condition meters' and the like is reminiscent of the teaching of John Wesley. The serious scholar will find much to commend the book and the enquirer will find much to learn.”
Apostle Bryn Thomas, Director, Apostolic Church School of Ministry, University of Wales, Penygroes
- “This book is impressively thorough, biblical, and clear. It addressed most questions I have, and has done it so credibly.”
Cheryl Dunlop, Christian Writers Institute
- “This book will dispel the fear and doubt that keeps you from venturing into the arena of Holy Spirit powered service to God.”
Rev. Dr. Aaron Ami-Narh, The Apostolic Church, Ghana
- “This is one of the most comprehensive pieces on the subject of speaking in tongues. You will not be the same after going through this excellent work. You must consume this book.”
Pastor Peprah Agyeman Duah, Breakthrough Ministries, USA.
- “This book is bold, brilliant and balanced, especially on a topic which seems controversial to many. This splendid work is a required reading for Christians at all levels.”
Pastor Augustus Martey Asemnor, Church of Pentecost, USA.